The First Of A Few

So it looks like i'm starting a blog now, and to be honest with you I haven't got a lot to write about.
So i'm just going to tell you a few things about myself.

1. I love to play music. I mainly play the flute and piano and sing.
2. My birthday is in August
3. My lucky number is 17
4. I love writing
5. I watch a lot of youtube and when I say a lot I mean a lot
    I personally recommend these YouTubers
    ~ Maria'sDreamsAndRambles  
    ~ Ali Harmsworth
    ~ Ethan Rylett
    ~ Lubii Lubna
    ~Jack Mclain
    ~ TheSyndicateProject/ LifeOfTom
    ~All of the Sidemen
6. I have grown up with anxiety but have found ways to cope with it and now help others find ways to calm it
7. I love learning languages these are what I can speak
          ~ Japanese (still learning)
          ~ Spanish
          ~ Welsh
          ~ Vietnamese (still learning)
8. I don't sleep a lot, I am literally the definition of a human owl
9. I have a youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtJ2HzLGMxg1uBQzO5yyU8g

Well there is a lot more to me then that but I don't want to bore you with the details.
I will be regularly posting on here about GCSE's and exams and other things I get up to.

Comment down bellow what you want to see on the blog
Make sure to go follow my twitter (i'm pretty much always online)


Gooodbyeeeeeeeeeee

Comments

Popular Posts